Minimize Cost, Maximize ROI.
Today’s modern distribution solution has access to a wider range of technologies than ever. Integrated Material Handling Solutions have converged with even higher levels of Warehouse Automation. These technologies when properly applied minimize the amount of human capital required to operate a fulfillment operation. These solutions have become performance capabilities have increased and costs have reduced.
The interesting fact is that many of these technologies are actually not new. Conveyco has been integrating highly automated order fulfillment solutions for over 3 decades. By investing in training and continuous improvement, our team is kept abreast in the latest technology. We choose which technologies are the best for a given client assignment objectively and without bias.
Being a well-established leader in the material handling industry, we are sought out by leading technology providers and offer our clients the widest range of best in breed manufacturers for each product category below.
There are numerous potential areas of automation that exist in the distribution center
- Automated Cartonization and Carton Creation
- Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems, also known as AS-RS, AS/RS, ASRS and Goods to Person
- Automated Product Dispensers (A-Frame)
- In-line Automated Print and Apply Application (PANDA)
- In Motion Packing Slip / Document Insertion
- Sequencing / Buffering
- Automated Palletizing
- Automated Guided Vehicles (AGV)
- Carousels (Horizontal and Vertical)
- CAS-RS (Carousel Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems)