Dual Lane Shoe Sorter
Dual Lane Shoe Sorter is a high-volume shoe sorter that specializes in sorting hard to handle poly bags, envelopes, jiffy packs, parcels, and boxes. The high-capacity shoe sorter has traditionally been used in parcel carrier facilities but is now a requirement at ecommerce order fulfillment systems. The modular design allows for quick implementation and commissioning and unlike traditional shoe sorters, the dual lane shoes sorter was designed and built to handle a wide variety of items and sizes including smalls and is easy to relocate or expand in length.
Considering automated sortation for your operation? Download our free guide!
Why The Flexible Dual Lane Shoe Sorter Will Improve Your Sortation Speed and Accuracy?
The Dual Land Shoe Sorter can accurately process up to 32,000 packages per hour accurately. The modular design is very easy to implement and integrate with other fulfillment systems, including integrated conveyor, AS/RS, and AMR destination management. Systems are designed, integrated, and implemented in brown or green field applications to exceed every organization’s business and operational requirements.
Features of Dual Lane Shoe Sorter
High volume, Dual Lane Shoe Sorter for sorting a wide variety of items and sizes including smalls accurately. The system installs quickly and is easily maintained. Read the press release on the Dual Lane Shoe Sortation System
- Modular Design for rapid deployment, easy design, and implementation. Factory assembled and pre-wired sections on wheels
- Variable Window Sorter – Ideal for smalls requiring flexible sort windows to optimize rate
- High volume, accurate sortation of smalls: poly bags, envelopes, jiffy packs and boxes
- Outperforms loop sorters for shipping sortation by 40% at a lower implementation cost
- Simple bulk induction systems at 16,000 items/hour/station (patent pending)
- Easy and economical maintenance
- Integrates easily with Goods-to-Person (G2P) fulfillment systems
- Best utilization of floor space for space savings performance
Benefits of Utilizing a Dual Lane Shoe Sorter
Allows operations to sort a wide variety of mixed products and items quickly, accurately, and in a reduced footprint. Quick and easy to install with easy maintenance that helps assure a high uptime percentage.
- High speed up to 32,000 items per hour
- Cost effective solution to induction and sortation
- Mixing smalls, envelopes, poly bags with boxes is done easily – one sorter solution
- Simple high volume induct converts bulk inbound to being singulated and sortable – save space and eliminate induction costs and labor
- Rapid deployment installs in weeks, not months – reducing schedule
- Easy to expand, repurpose or relocate – modular and flexible equipment
- Very low maintenance costs and PMM requirements
- Economical to own and operate
- Simple sort control tracking that is easy to integrate and manage – ensuring accuracy
- Eliminates labor and training requirements
Need expert advice? Book a free consultation with one of our systems integrators today!
The Dual Lane Shoe Sorter is Ideal for ecommerce, omnichannel, parcel sortation and any fulfillment operation requiring high speed sortation of a wide variety of items and sizes including smalls. For more shoe sorter applications read more.
- Parcel or pre-sort facilities and operations
- Omnichannel and ecommerce operations
- Retail store replenishment
- Large fulfillment operations generating smalls
Options & Accessories
The bulk hopper feed table provides singulation from gaylord up-enders or bulk conveyor lines in a small footprint, economically using semi-automated technology.
- Bulk induction managed at a very high rate per operator.
- Allows for efficient, simple induction to high volume sortation systems.
- Combines and singulates smalls, envelopes, poly bags, parcels, and boxes easily.
- Induct on semi-automated feed tables using bulk hoppers or existing bulk lines
- Chute designs to accommodate gaylords, bins, bags, totes with AMRs or custom
Specifications for Dual Lane Shoe Sorters
- Sortation rate up to 32,000
- Induct speed up to 16,000 items/hour/station
- Divert pitch size options: 22”, 26.4”, 33”, and 44”
- Accommodates smalls, poly bags, envelopes, parcels, and boxes
Why Conveyco is Your Best Choice When Thinking About Dual Lane Shoe Sorters
Conveyco has over 40 years of experience in implementing sortation solutions by analyzing data, order profiles, velocity, and characteristics to help determine the best technology and solution for our clients. We are guided by our RightFIT Methodology, which seeks to craft the perfect solution in a technology-agnostic way. This means that we’ll never push a specific technology on you—only the solution we believe will offer the greatest benefits to your business. Reach out today for a complimentary consultation to speak about your needs.