RightFit Designs: No More, No Less
This is where Conveyco’s team, with years of experience, make the biggest difference for our clients. By leveraging what we have learned during the analysis and discovery phases our design engineering team finds fresh, innovative, ways to not only meet our clients demanding material handling requirements but to exceed their expectations.
With our best in class design engineering team, enhanced by our close working relationships with industry-leading manufacturers, we have the ability to choose, the best combination of technologies and to deliver the most streamlined, cost-saving and efficient operating solutions that achieve our client’s goals.
As an integrator of technologies made by multiple hardware manufacturers, we’re not limited by a one-solution-fits-all approach, or even by a fixed number of solutions. Our team will design the most streamlined, cost-saving, efficient operating solution for you, based on your specific circumstances.
Some of the “hard” technologies that we regularly integrate into the system design:
- Order Selection Modules (Pick Modules)
- Flow Rack
- Pallet Flow
- Mini-Load Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (AS-RS)
- Unit Load Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (AS-RS)
- A-Frame Dispenser Systems
- Shuttle Systems
- Conveyor Systems
- Unit Sortation Systems (Bombay, Tilt Tray, And Cross Belt)
- Sequencers (including the Vertical Lift Sequencer – VLS)
- Horizontal and Vertical Carousels
- Vertical Lift Modules (VLM)
- Carousel Storage and Retrieval Systems CAS/RS
The above list is only a sampling and is not a complete list of all of the technologies we consider in designing a system. For each of the technologies in the above listing, we have long standing partnerships with the best in breed vendors available in each category. This approach affords Conveyco and its clients the greatest breadth of technologies possible that can be integrated into our solutions.